Immediate opening for an Associate with focus on economic/mathematical modelling of IDs and other conditions.
Associate: Economic/Mathematical Modelling (HE7)
We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for an Associate role with a focus on economic/mathematical modelling for IDs and other conditions. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in North London, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
- Plan, design and conduct original health research
- Develop health economic models (CEA, CBA and CUA), decision analyses, costing studies, budget impact models, return on investment models, etc.
- Support on other health economic and research/consultancy activities
- Conduct reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into the economic models and other analyses
- Manage successful project planning and delivery including day-to-day management, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines, with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Present findings to clients/collaborators, external audience, both in print and oral form
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals
- Support on developing our internal tools
- Manage client and collaborator relationships
- Manage and train junior staff
- Support the team on administrative tasks as needed
- Contribute to acquiring new clients and generate new revenue for Aquarius
- Contribute to our internal resources and knowledge base
- MSc in Health Economics, Economic or Mathematical Modelling, Operations Research, Mathematics, or related quantitative field, or BA/BS with 5+ years’ equivalent experience
- Previous and proven post-graduate experience
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
*Note - we are also looking for individuals with less/more experience for our Analyst and Consultant roles. Please see http://aquariusph.com/careers/current-positions/ for more information and job descriptions.
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply, please download the job description (https://tinyurl.com/yaatf5uk) for the complete details of the position. Then submit your cv and cover letter online with the reference HE7 (http://aquariusph.com/careers/submit-your-cv/).
In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
If you want to have an informal conversation about the post, please contact Elisabeth Adams on +44 (0)207 993 2930 or email@example.com.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start immediately, although ideally we want someone in post before the end of June 2018
- Non academic
- Aquarius Population Health
- United Kingdom
- Closing date
- June 30th, 2018
- Posted on
- March 5th, 2018 15:05
- Last updated
- March 5th, 2018 15:05