Full time Masters, PhD/post-doc-level position available @ Stanford- Spatial burden modeling of typhoid fever
We are recruiting for one full time funded position for a 12-18 month position who is interested in working on spatial modeling of disease burden for typhoid fever. The position requires the following:
• Master's or PhD in statistics, GIS, engineering, epidemiology or related field. Qualified applicants with Bachelor's degree may apply.
• Experience with spatial data and geospatial modeling (preferably in R)
• Strong programming skills (R) and statistical skills
• Ability to work independently and execute research projects with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills (e.g. data visualization, writing).
• Commitment of 1 year.
You will work under the supervision of Dr. Nathan Lo and Dr. Jason Andrews and other members of the laboratory. This position will be funded, and you will also be credited academically for your contribution. If you are interested, please contact us with your CV and cover letter (Nathan.Lo@stanford.edu).
- Stanford University
- Closing date
- June 1st, 2019
- Posted on
- April 2nd, 2019 22:13
- Last updated
- April 4th, 2019 16:05