Associate/Assistant Professor of Antimicrobial Research
A full-time position at the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine is open for an Associate/Assistant Professor of Antimicrobial Research. Reporting to the Dean and Vice Dean, Research, the appointee is expected to undertake high quality research in the area of antimicrobial resistance and pathogen biology, in line with the research strategy of the School. The appointee will obtain research funding and supervise research staff and students. The appointee is also expected to undertake teaching and educational responsibilities for the training of medical students and postgraduate research students.
• MBBS/MD and/or PhD
• Relevant postdoctoral or clinical experience
• Significant experience and outstanding, record of translational clinical research and teaching with a high level of scientific achievement, productivity and impact in the field of Respiratory and Infectious Diseases Research
• Ability to supervise research staff and students
• Good communication skills and an appreciation for constructive teamwork
• Willing to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
• Experience and desire to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
• Experience of having supervised graduate students to successful completion of PhDs
Interested applicants are invited to apply to Associate Professor Andrew Tan, Vice Dean, Faculty Affairs, for the above position with a detailed resume at the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Singapore is a thriving metropolis with excellent infrastructure, a vibrant business environment, a convenient island-wide transport network, and rich ethnic diversity. It offers an attractive lifestyle in terms of cultural and gastronomical attractions. We are the UNESCO home of hawker culture, with affordable ‘famous dishes’ like chicken rice. Also dubbed the Garden City, its lush greenery and clean environment create pleasant living spaces for all. There are plenty of amazing places for children to go on the weekends.
Video Guide of Singapore by Expedia: https://youtu.be/P_q3BdrFsLI
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Corporate Video): https://youtu.be/jw4qS7kvfXE
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (Corporate Video): https://youtu.be/c8w8xQ6sr-g
- Early career faculty
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University
- Closing date
- July 21st, 2022
- Posted on
- June 22nd, 2022 09:51
- Last updated
- June 22nd, 2022 09:51